Música

lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

127 Hours From Dany Boyle and the amazing actor James Franco!



One of the best movies I've seen in a long time. It honestly moved me and reminded me just how important and limited our time here on Earth is. It's so imperative to appreciate life in every aspect; to truly subsist without taking a single day for granted. After I watched the movie, I asked myself If I were to ever be in a situation like this, would I have the strength to do what Aron Ralston did? It's difficult to imagine, but I like to believe that this endeavoring spirit is in us all.
It is worth mentioning that it was based on a true story, many people sufferedstress and despair to the point of bringing these people to a heart attack, is ahighly recommended film, apart from the famous producer Pathé, however ifthey believe no enough to withstand harsh scenes I recommend not see, but it's worth, I did take some good tears.








Una de las mejores películas que he visto en mucho tiempo. Sinceramenteme me conmovió y me recordó lo importante y limitado nuestro tiempo aquí en laTierra. Es tan imprescindible para apreciar la vida en todos los aspectos, para subsistir en verdad sin tener un solo día por sentado. Después de ver lapelícula, me pregunté, si yo tuviera que estar siempre en una situación como esta,  ¿tengo la fuerza para hacer lo que Aron Ralston hizo? Es difícil de imaginar, pero me gustaría creer que este espíritu se esfuerza en todos nosotros.
Cabe mencionar que fue basado en un hecho real, muchas personas tuvieron tensión y desesperación al grado de llevar a estas personas a un infarto, es una película muy recomendable, aparte de que la productora es la famosísima Pathé, sin embargo si creen no poder soportar escenas bastante crudas no se las recomiendo ver, pero vale la pena, me hizo sacar unas buenas lágrimas.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario